A-CDM LEPA PROCEDURE
ON THE 9TH JANUARY 2017 PALMA BECAME AN A-CDM AIRPORT.
AIRPORT COLLABORATIVE DECISION MAKING
INITIAL FLIGHT PLAN MUST MATCH
- Confirmed airport slot.
- Call sign.
- Airports of arrival and/or destination.
- Time of arrival & departure.
- Registration of aircraft.
- Type of aircraft.
IMPORTANT FOR THE DEPARTING FLIGHTS
- 40 minutes before the scheduled time of departure, the system will provide a TOBT (Target Off Block Time) & a TSAT (Target Start-up Approval Time).
- TSAT (Target Start-up Approval Time) will be generated by ATC depending on local factors, runway change, airway slots, etc …
- Pilots must be aware that the tolerancy on the TSAT is -5 / +5 minutes
- Change airport slot (during high season, generally not available).
- File flight plan according to new slot (as late filer, risk on getting an airway slot).
- New TOBT & TSAT will be generated 40 minutes before STD.
- Start up will be approved TSAT -5 +5 minutes.
** ANALYSE THE SITUATION BEFORE ASKING OPERATIONS TO TRY TO DEPART EARLIER **
- Delay flight plan.
- New TOBT & TSAT will be generated 40 minutse before STD.
- Start up will be approved TSAT -5 +5.